Thursday, July 21, 2011

What is Melodic Revolution Records

Melodic Revolution Records is just not another independent label tying to cash in for a retirement fund. My name is Nick Katona and have been a fan of music since I took my very first baby steps. Growing up I was influenced by so many styles of music from Vocal and Jazz groups of the 50's Folk & Pop Groups of the 60's Rock, Blues, Punk, and Symphonic Rock & Psychedelic Rock of the 70's Metal & New Wave in the 80's and so on, I think you get the point.

I appreciate and enjoy many styles of music, I would of course have to compare music to food for you to fully understand my point of view. Like Music there are so many different flavors and textures that I cannot just pick one type of dish or country that it comes from, so it would be impossible for me to pick favorite, yes there are both foods and music that I do not care for yet there is so much that I have to sample and savor.

My goal and philosophy has always been to have a label that is more about family and talent then just go on a signing spree and become a mega label, its about quality not quantity and I believe that you will find that with us. Melodic Revolution Records is working hard and diligently to bring the best new music by some of the most talented musicians on the planet. Its about the music first and foremost.

Long and short term goals: Giving to those less fortunate then us and helping those in need, due to catastrophic events. We do this through our Charity label There Is Hope Records.
To make the arts and music eduction a priority in schools again.
To help bring change in the music business where the musicians rights are protected.
To educate people that independent music can be as good if not better than the mainstream music heard on radio and the internet.

And on that note I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the support you have shown for my efforts and are willing to be open to new things.Much Love and Respect
Nick Katona

No comments: